Skip to product information
1 of 1

A. Bommarito

2022 Vajra "RosaBella" Rose

Regular price $17.99
Regular price Sale price $17.99
Rosabella is the limited rosé made from all of Piedmont’s best varieties and sourced from young vines near the Barolo winery. This ages in steel to retain all the purity, aromatics, and freshness of the fruit. 
90% nebbiolo, with the remaining 10% dolcetto and barbera.